Schoolcraft Fire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marathon Oil looking for firefighters

Go down

Marathon Oil looking for firefighters Empty Marathon Oil looking for firefighters

Post  Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:24 am

Here's one from Don Woods. I don't have any other details, he just texted me the basics. You'll have to do some legwork probably:

Apparently Marathon Oil is looking for FFs, paying $17/hr. I doubt you have to have paramedic. It would be a good stepping stone job.

The email that Don texted me to contact is:

detroitff@dcr-services.com or detroitff@dcrservices.com

I'm not sure about that dash (it may have been inserted by my phone because the address ran down to the next line from there), so I would try contacted both email addresses listed above.

Good luck, dorks.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
District Chief
District Chief

Back to top Go down

Marathon Oil looking for firefighters Empty Re: Marathon Oil looking for firefighters

Post  brad3236 Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 am

Thanks you, Magid
brad3236

Back to top Go down

Marathon Oil looking for firefighters Empty Marathon Oil looking for firefighters

Post  Larson Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Anymore word on this? I got an e-mail back that said they are looking for close to 200 guys, but nothing since then
Larson

Back to top Go down

Marathon Oil looking for firefighters Empty Re: Marathon Oil looking for firefighters

Post  Sean Wilson Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 am

Haven't heard anything. I'd try a follow-up email, letter, or phone call.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
District Chief
District Chief

Back to top Go down

Post  Larson Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm

I will try a follow up e-mail, the problem is I could not find anymore contact info other than the e-mail address posted on here. Does anyone else have more contact info?
Larson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down