Schoolcraft Fire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certificate

Go down

Certificate Empty Certificate

Post  DFDMedic Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 am

Hello all, wondering if anyone could help me out, I live in AZ now but I took Fire 1 about ten years ago from Scraft and my question is if I need to replace my Michigan fire fighter training council certificate, where can I get a duplicate copy or is there anywhere I can look it up and print one off.. Thanks in advance for your help...
DFDMedic

Back to top Go down

Certificate Empty Hope this helps

Post  Sean Wilson Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 am

I know that for newer students they have you set up an account so that you can print them up yourself should you lose yours. I went thru in 1999 and still have my certificate so I've never set up an account and couldn't tell you how to do it.

If you call the MI Firefighter Training Council, they should be able to help you either with replacing your certificate directly, or with how to set up an account so that you can do it yourself.

Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council at 517-373-7981.

Good luck.

Sean Wilson, Royal Oak Fire Dept.
Schoolcraft Fire Instructor
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
District Chief
District Chief

Back to top Go down

Certificate Empty And another thing....

Post  Sean Wilson Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 am

If you have any further questions, you could try calling our secretary at the Scraft Fire Academy office. Mary Jane Richards 734-462-4745. She wouldn't be able to replace your certificate, but she might be more knowledgeable than I am about that end of things, and point you in the right direction.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
District Chief
District Chief

Back to top Go down

Certificate Empty Re: Certificate

Post  DFDMedic Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 am

Awesome, thank you Sean.
DFDMedic

Back to top Go down

Certificate Empty Re: Certificate

Post  Sponsored content